Dr. Joseph Atkinson was interviewed recently for the Word of Fire Institute’s Evangelization in the Family Summit.
In the video, alumnus Robert Mixa (M.T.S. ‘14), Word on Fire’s Fellow for Education, and Dr. Atkinson discuss the biblical origins of the family. Their discussion shows how family life can change the culture and why creating Christ-centered homes can make or break an entire society.
- What the family is and how it directly affects the culture
- Why God created marriage in the first place
- How your family can become a “little temple” of the Holy Spirit
- The #1 indicator of whether children will continue practicing their faith
- What Vatican II had to say about the family