Apartments and Housemates
April 27, 2016
Room available for female housemate.
The house is located in Brookland right down the street from CUA and the Institute.
There are three bedrooms, so we each have our own rooms. The room that is coming available is medium sized and includes a hall closet and a screened in porch.
The living room, dining room, kitchen, 1.5 baths, basement laundry + storage, and attic storage are shared.
The total rent is $1600 so each person pays about $533 (the person with the largest bedroom pays $534). The lease has been month to month for about two years now.
Utilities - gas, water, electric, and internet - are typically under $120 per person, varying by season.
We share household expenses such as paper products, cleaning supplies, etc.
Housecleaning and yard work are shared responsibilities but not with any formal chore system.
Please contact Liz Cunningham at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Thank you!
April 26, 2016
An intentional Christian community of diverse ages and interest is looking for a male professional or graduate student to move in by June 1, 2016 for a 14-month lease, or by August 1 for a 12-month lease. The house is a 3 minute walk from the Prince George’s Plaza Metro Station in Hyattsville, MD, and 1 mile from the District. It is a spacious split-level house with hardwood floors, a fireplace, patio, and fenced-in backyard. The space is quiet, and therefore ideal for study, prayer and contemplation. We share meals together and enjoy each other’s company. Rent is approximately $550-600 per month. Please contact Kevin Frecker for more information: email@example.com.
February 23, 2016
Female Housing Available on Capitol Hill
1 room available in a 2 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom house, with plenty of common living space
5 minute walk to Eastern Market, Barrack's row, and only 15 minute walk to St Peter's Catholic Church
Please contact Carrie at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
January 19, 2016
DC Area Catholic Men’s House Seeks Roommate
-‐‑ Roommate Getting Married
-‐‑ Open Room in Thriving Catholic Community of Hyattsville Starting March 1, 2016:
• Bedroom (90 sq. ft.) -‐‑ $540/month + ~$90/month utilities
• Includes twin bed box-‐‑spring, desk, chair, dresser, stand-‐‑up clothing rack
* Spacious five-‐‑bedroom, two-‐‑bathroom house with front porch, deck in the back, backyard, wood stove, double living room,
chin-‐‑up bar, and friendly neighbors in the Historic District of Hyattsville.
* Adjacent to a park with basketball and tennis courts.
* Other amenities include washer and dryer, two refrigerators, and ample cul-‐‑de-‐‑sac parking.
* About 1.4 miles from the West Hyattsville (green line) Metro station.
* About three miles from either CUA and Uni. of MD.
* Within walking distance of St. Jerome Parish and about a mile from St. James Parish.
* About one mile from the Hyattsville Arts District, including Franklin'ʹs, Busboys and Poets, YES! Organic Market, and other
restaurants and shops.
* No pets and no smoking please.
* Rooted in our Catholic Faith, we are committed to supporting each other to grow in virtue as men of God in our particular
state of life. Currently, our house has both professionals and graduate students. In the past, we'ʹve had CUA students, JPII
Institute students, and FOCUS missionaries as housemates.
For more information or to set up a time to see the house, please contact Dan Hart at email@example.com
Online Off-campus Housing Resource Center at The Catholic University of America
Institute students may register as guests to use the Catholic University off-campus housing website: