Recent Faculty Publications
- “The Scriptural Foundations for Humanae Vitae” in Why Humanae Vitae is Still Right, ed. Janet Smith (Ignatius Press, 2018).
- “The Universal Call to Holiness and the Family.” Josephinum Journal of Theology (May 2018, No. 24) 1-20.
- Biblical and Theological Foundations of the Family: The Domestic Church. (CUA Press, 2014).
David S. Crawford
- The Body as Anticipatory Sign: Commemorating the Anniversaries of Humanae Vitae and Veritatis Splendor (Humanum Academic Press, 2021).
- “Discerning the Signs of Our Times: Gaudium et Spes, Contraception, and Some Cultural Implications for Marriage and the Family as Natural Communities” in Enlightening the Mystery of Man: Gaudium et Spes Fifty Years Later, edited by Antonio Lopez. (Humanum Academic Press, 2018).
- “Public Reason and the Anthropology of Orientation: How the Debate over ‘Gay Marriage’ Has Been Shaped by Some Ubiquitous but Unexamined Presuppositions.” Communio: International Catholic Review 43 (Summer 2016): 247-73.
- "Technocracy and the Body." Humanum: Issues in Family Culture and Science Issue 4 (2018)
- “A False Paradigm: Against the De-Hellenization of Christianity." First Things (November 2018).
- “The Whole World Groans.” First Things Web Exclusives (October 2018).
- No God, No Science: Creation, Cosmology, Biology (Blackwell, April 2013).
Nicholas J. Healy
- Ressourcement after Vatican II: Essays in Honor of Joseph Fessio SJ. Edited by Nicholas J. Healy, Jr. and Matthew Levering (Ignatius Press, 2019).
- Freedom, Truth, and Human Dignity: The Declaration on Religious Freedom with David L. Schindler (Eerdmans, 2015).
- Being Holy in the World: Theology and Culture in the Thought of David L. Schindler. Co-edited with D.C. Schindler (Eerdmans, 2011).
Antonio Lopez, F.S.C.B.
- Enlightening the Mystery of Man: Gaudium et spes Fifty Years Later. Editor. (Humanum Academic Press, 2018.)
- Retrieving Origins and the Claim of Multiculturalism. Edited with Javier Prades. (Eerdmans, 2014.)
- Gift and the Unity of Being. (Wipf & Stock, 2013.)
- “Humanae Vitae and the Un-engendering of Gender.” in Humanae Vitae, 50 Years Later: Embracing God’s Vision for Marriage, Love, and Life: A Compendium, edited by Theresa Notare. (CUA Press, 2019): 119-144.
- “In Dialogue with the World: The Church and the Evanescence of the Family” in Enlightening the Mystery of Man: Gaudium et spes Fifty Years Later, edited by Antonio Lopez. (Humanum Academic Press, 2018): 211-235.
- Torn Asunder: Children, the Myth of the Good Divorce, and the Recovery of Origins. (Eerdmans, 2017).
David L. Schindler
- The Generosity of Creation. (Humanum Academic Press, 2018).
- Freedom, Truth, and Human Dignity: The Second Vatican Council's Declaration on Religious Freedom: A New Translation, Redaction History, and Interpretation of Dignitatis Humanae. Co-written with Nicholas J. Healy Jr. (Eerdmans, 2015).
- Ordering Love: Liberal Societies and the Memory of God. (Eerdmans, 2011).
David C. Schindler
- The Politics of the Real: The Church Between Liberalism and Integralism. (New Polity Press, 2021).
- A Companion to Homo Abyssus. (Humanum Academic Press, 2019).
- Homo Abyssus: The Drama of the Question of Being, by Ferdinand Ulrich (Humanum Academic Press, 2018). Translator and editor of the English publication.
- Love and the Postmodern Predicament: Rediscovering the Real in Beauty, Goodness, and Truth. (Cascade Books, 2018).
- Freedom from Reality: The Diabolical Character of Modern Liberty. (University of Notre Dame Press, 2017).