Recent Faculty Publications
- Biblical and Theological Foundations of the Family: The Domestic Church. Washington, DC: The Catholic University of America Press, 2014.
David S. Crawford
- "Gay Marriage, Public Reason, and the Common Good." Communio: International Catholic Review 41 (Summer 2014): 380-437.
- "Is Religious Liberty Possible in a Liberal Culture?" Communio: International Catholic Review 40 (Summer-Fall 2013): 422-37.
- No God, No Science: Creation, Cosmology, Biology (Blackwell, April 2013)
- “Aggiornamento and the Sciences: What Does it Mean?” Communio 39.1-2 (Spring-Summer 2012).
- “Begging the Human Question,” Humanum: Issues in Family Culture and Science, Summer 2012.
- “Homo Faber and/or Homo Adorans: On the Place of Human Making in a Sacramental Cosmos,” Communio 38 (Summer 2011), pp.198-236.
Nicholas J. Healy
- “Christian Personalism and the Debate Over the Ends of Marriage,” Communio: International Catholic Review 39 (2012): 186-200.
- “Natural Theology and the Christian Contribution to Metaphysics: On Thomas Joseph White’s Wisdom in the Face of Modernity,” Nova et Vetera 10 (2012): 539-62.
- “The Marian Dimension of the Church and the Economic Order,” in Mary, God-Bearer to a World in Need (Eugene, Oregon: Wipf & Stock: [forthcoming]).
Antonio Lopez, F.S.C.B.
- “Donum Doni: An Approach to a Theology of Gift,” in Nicholas J. Healy and David C. Schindler (eds.), Being Holy in the World: Theology and Culture in the Thought of D.L. Schindler. Grand Rapids, MI: Wm. B. Eerdmans, 2011: 252-280.
- Gift and the Unity of Being. Eugene, OR: Wipf &Stock, 2013.
- “Technology and the Recovery of Wonder,” in Javier Prades López and Antonio López (eds.), At the Origin of Otherness. Grand Rapids, MI: Wm. B. Eerdmans, 2013.
- “Vatican II’s Catholicity: A Christological Perspective on Truth, History and the Human Person,” in Communio: International Catholic Review 30 (Spring-Summer, 2012): 82-116.
David L. Schindler
- Being Holy in the World: Theology and Culture in the Thought of David L. Schindler (edited by Nicholas J. Healy, Jr. and D.C. Schindler)
- L’Ordine dell’Amore: Le societa occidentali e la memoria di Dio
- Ordering Love: Liberal Societies and the Memory of God
- “The Repressive Logic of Liberal Rights: Religious Freedom, Contraceptives, and the ‘Phony’ Argument of the New York Times” (Editorial) Communio: International Catholic Review 38 (2011): 523-47.