(i) to organize and implement planning, systems, reporting, and communications related to the School’s academic programs and partnerships;
(ii) to oversee academic recordkeeping, administer academic support services, and provide student-facing engagement;
(iii) to collaborate with other Staff members in the fulfillment of the over-all mission of St. Bernard’s.
1. Under the direction of the VP/Academic Dean, coordinates the academic operations of the School, including but not limited to: course scheduling, assessment, program creation and strengthening, long term course planning, and strategic alignment of decision-making.
2. Works with the VP/Academic Dean to develop partnerships external to the institution and to enhance operational processes internal to the School.
3. Coordinates components of the Permanent Diaconate program with the respective diocesan division/department director. 4. Assists in the registration process for new and continuing students for the upcoming semester.
5. Together with the VP/Academic Dean, oversees the implementation and quality control of all modes of educational delivery (online, distance, hybrid, and classroom).
6. Coordinates all aspects of the School’s Student Information System (Populi) related to academic recordkeeping and provides support services to faculty and students.
7. Coordinates all aspects of the School’s Learning Management System (Canvas) and provides support services to faculty and students.
8. Maintains and organizes faculty and student records, electronic (on Populi) and physical (on campus).
9. Together with the VP/Academic Dean, ensures timely collection of syllabi, required text lists, course evaluations, populi degree audits, and final course grades. 10. Assists the VP/Academic Dean in ensuring student success by tracking FTE, degree audits, incompletes, leaves of absence, degree completions, program retention, and other identifiable metrics.
11. Serves on the Graduation Planning Committee and assists with Commencement ceremony organization/planning, including but not limited to placing orders for academic regalia and diplomas and maintaining an updated list of graduates.
12. In collaboration with the VP/Academic Dean and Director of Admissions, organizes, implements, and assesses the annual Academic Convocation.
For additional details and application instructions, please click here.