The Institute for Catholic Liberal Education is pleased to announce that we are seeking to fill a new Program Manager position on our team. The Program Manager will be responsible for advancing the mission of the Institute through the planning and implementation of ICLE’s events, which constitute our largest service line and bring together Catholic educators, school leaders, vowed religious, bishops, and superintendents from across the country and even overseas. This role entails serving as the project manager for and coordinator of the logistical planning of these events, working closely with external parties and ICLE’s leadership team. This position will report to the Chief Operating Officer and also work closely with the Executive Director, President, Communications Coordinator, and Operations Associate.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Own and manage the coordination and planning for each of ICLE’s events
- Own the project plan for each of ICLE’s events and keep up to date
- Coordinate logistics with external contacts at the host site
- Negotiate contracts with host site, alongside President and Chief Operating Officer
- Secure vendors, sponsors, and advertisers for participation in National Conference
This is a full-time remote position that offers benefits and a salary commensurate with experience. Please see the full job description here.
To apply, please click here.