Posted: April 20, 2022
The Academy of the Holy Names is seeking a change maker to lead this historic school into the next era of building young women into tomorrow’s leaders. Working with an extremely engaged and experienced Board of Trustees, the President will develop and implement a strategic vision that builds the school’s strong roots out into a bold new direction. Priorities for the President include fundraising, enrollment and strategic engagement with the academic, corporate and political communities in the Capital Region.
• skillful builder of a better world within the Academy of the Holy Names;
• visionary and energetic leader who exemplifies the mission of the school, embodies the values of the Sisters of the Holy Names of Jesus and Mary, and passionately embraces an academically rigorous education for young women;
• team leader possessing an inclusive management style and success working with individuals to achieve a common set of mission-driven priorities;
• proven collaborator who will engage both inside the school community as well as be the face of the school to the broader Capital Region.
• possess a minimum of a master’s degree or equivalent training;
• demonstrate significant leadership experience in an educational, nonprofit, corporate or civic environment; and
• be a Catholic who embraces the identity and values of AHN and is prepared to be the faith leader of the school.
The President position begins July 1, 2022. The full position profile is available here.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit electronically a letter of introduction; a resume; five professional references including names, email addresses and telephone numbers (references not contacted without candidate’s permission); and a written essay of no more than 500 words answering the question “What are the benefits of attending a girls’ school that will resonate with prospective students and parents?” Send application materials to:
Academy of the Holy Names President Search
Catholic School Management
Attn: Mary J. Foley at [email protected]