The Marketing Specialist is a full-time, exempt member of the national staff, under the direct supervision of the Communications Manager. The Marketing Specialist is a proactive communication advocate of NFCYM’s mission, brand, products, and services. A creator and implementor of long-term and day-to-day digital content strategies that ensure clarity and consistency across event focused communications with a clear identity that reflects the mission, vision, and values of NFCYM. The Marketing Specialist is responsible for creating, implementing, and maintaining strategies and content for initiatives, including web design, marketing campaigns, advertising, NFCYM booth coordination, app management, and sponsor deliverables.
• Perform as a lay ecclesial minister of NFCYM in support of the spiritual and pastoral mission of NFCYM
• Act in accordance with Catholic morals and principles in one’s professional and public life
• Additional tasks may be assigned, and job scope may change based on organizational demands
• Strengthen, protect, and grow a clear communication identity for NFCYM’s event focused communications in line with organizational objectives and strategies
• Work under the direction of the Communications Manager to develop, implement, and track digital strategies for marketing
• Manage event apps, including securing app provider, development, configuration, updating, and tracking usefulness of features and content
• Create and manage content for NFCYM websites and social media accounts and maintain specific digital platforms
• Track key metrics of content and engagement across digital platforms to report monthly
• Field inquiries regarding digital platform content suggestions and requests
• Manage and collaborate with job specific contractors as necessary
• Participate in planning and implementing marketing campaigns, including setting benchmarks and goals, content creation, scheduling, updating digital platforms, and establishing measurements to track progress
• Coordinate NFCYM booth(s) at our events and other events
For more information and to apply, please click here.