- Strong passion for the protection of innocent human life.
- A willingness to be a servant leader who demonstrates honesty and integrity.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail with ability to multi-task.
- Must demonstrate strong judgment/decision-making skills and discretion.
- The position requires a team-oriented candidate with strong attention to detail.
- Associate degree or higher is preferred.
The Executive Assistant will:
• Report to the Executive Director.
• Provide end to end administrative support for executive director including,
managing calendars, scheduling meetings, arranging travel, managing budget and
expense reports, and preparing presentations.
• Act as strategic partner to executive leaders while maintaining confidentiality and
anticipating administrative needs.
• Respond to situations and requests with thoughtful, timely, and accurate
information on behalf of leadership.
• Complete critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including
drafting acknowledgement letters, emails, and other correspondence.
• Assist and support the Director of Operations in preparing and tracking meetings.
• Develop written materials to support the initiatives of the Executive Director.
• Research, compile, organize, and analyze information and data for special projects.
• Create presentations, reports and other documents as requested.
• Organize catering and event planning for internal meetings, company events and
team off-site meetings.
• Collaborate with the broader team where necessary in coordinating travel,
internal/external events and meeting management.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
Click here for more information.