TOBET is seeking immediate help for the position of a Full-Time Employee as the Content Creation Assistant
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
TOBET is seeking a full-time employee who is eager about the Theology of the Body (TOB) and wants to convey its truth in content development (and potential evangelization through public speaking in the future). First and foremost, we are seeking an individual that is passionate about TOBET’s Mission and is willing to be formed in TOBET’s approach.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
Create Original Content
• Be receptive to TOBET’s content team in our unique approach to TOB and apply it to the content we are developing
• Write original content based on the Theology of the Body
• Be sensitive to the developmental needs of various age level, especially using Catechesis of the Good Shepherd as our guide
• Be open to writing for TOBET’s monthly blogs
• Work with President and Content Creation Director, Monica Ashour, as well as with Assistant Director of Content Creation, Gabriel Milano
• Has adept knowledge of grammar and style for editing team content.
• Able to use track changes for editing and making “comments” for pdfs.
• Work as a team to make decisions regarding content.
• Discuss layout of original books.
• Able to critique others and receive criticism from them, while working as part of a team to come up with viable solutions.
• Has a deep personal commitment to the Jesus Christ and the Catholic Faith
• Possess a degree in either theology or philosophy from a Catholic college or university
• Has excellent skills in verbal and written communication, time management, and attention to detail
• Has creativity in building content
• Has willingness to learn and open to new ways and ideas of working
• Be on site in Irving, Texas, though some flexible at home days are possible
• Has had teaching experience at a Catholic school or catechetical program is a bonus
• Be a self-starter, willingness to work at the computer in composing original thought
• Has affability so as to fit in with the fun, yet professional culture at TOBET
Send Resume with cover letter to Monica Ashour, President of TOBET: [email protected]